This post covers the Insurance agent introduction letter to client.
How do you tell your clients that you have a new agent on board?
Just send an official letter that introduces your new insurance agent to them.
Don’t worry if you don’t have an introduction letter yet.
Here I will guide you on everything you need to know about the Insurance agent introduction letter to client.
I will also share with you two samples of an Insurance agent introduction letter to client, that you can quickly copy-paste, edit and send.
You will learn;
- What is an Insurance agent introduction letter to client?
- Why do you need an Insurance agent introduction letter to client?
- How to write an effective Insurance agent introduction letter
- Format of Insurance agent introduction letter to client
- Insurance agent introduction letter to client samples
Let’s get started
Jump to section
What is an Insurance agent introduction letter to client?
An insurance agent introduction letter to a client is a brief statement of fact written by the insurance company to their esteemed customer to inform them about the new insurance agent that has been recently hired.
Insurance agent introduction letters to clients are typically brief letters that include the new agent’s contact information, a description of his qualifications, and assurances that the new agent’s services will only be beneficial and helpful to the client.
It must catch their attention and inform the clients of what the new agent can do for them.
Why do you need an Insurance agent introduction letter to client?
The introduction letter is your first – and possibly only – chance to introduce your insurance agent to your clients.
It is used to establish professional relationships and is an important part of insurance business practice.
It is an important marketing tool for convincing the client that you have another viable person for him.
An insurance agent’s introduction letter will prove that you legally notify your clients about your agent so they can work with him confidently.
Through the letter, you will have a broader opportunity to ‘sell’ your agent and makes the client believe that he is legit and competent.
Further, an introduction letter will enable your client to know your agent before they meet him/her.
How to write Insurance agent introduction letter to client.
- Include the company name and contact information
- Include the date of the letter
- Include the client’s address
- Always be polite and courteous.
- Please keep it simple and straightforward
- Address the client by name so he feels valued and important
- Make sure it is no longer than one page
- Make it visually appealing-short sentences, numbers, bullet points, bold, italics, enough spaces, clear fonts, etc.
- Emphasize the value an agent can provide to the client
- including any of his/her areas of specialization (if applicable).
- Provide any past achievements stats
- Assure the clients that they can come forward with any feedback, complaints, or problems regarding the agent, and you will be there to assist them.
- Maintain professional tone
- Avoid grammar and spelling errors
- Be honesty
other useful tips
- Before you begin writing your introduction letter, you should consider its purpose. Determining your intent before beginning your letter can help you decide what information to include when sending it out.
- Include only the information that is relevant to your client.
- Consider including a call to action that describes how your client can communicate back to you or additional actions he can take to get to know your insurance agent better.
- Send the letter by certified mail so you have a record that it has been sent.
Format of Insurance agent introduction letter to client
Your Insurance agent introduction letter to client should be formatted as follows:
- Client address
- Subject line
- [opening paragraph]- Show that you are writing to introduce a new agent
- [body paragraphs]- Explain why/how the agent is useful to your client
- [closing paragraphs] – Provide an avenue for further queries
- name and signature
Insurance agent introduction letter to client sample
123 Healthy Drive
Downtown, CA 56543
Re: Mr. Harris Keanu, our new Insurance Agent
Our esteemed client, Mr. Jones
We are pleased to announce that Mr. Harris Keanu has been appointed as our new insurance agent at our [branch location].
We know Harris Keanu is qualified for the position because she/he has a strong background and has 5 years of experience in similar roles.
I can assure you that he can work for and adapt to his new job in our company because he has been an insurance agent for the past 5 years at [mention previous company name].
We can proudly say that Keanu is an asset to both you and our company branch, and We are confident that he will provide us with high-quality work that will ultimately benefit you and make us proud to serve you.
We are hoping that these changes will make you feel more at ease and that you’ll all be able to adjust to working with him soon.
If you have any questions about this letter, please contact us at [mobile] or visit our website so that we can talk via the live chat feature.
New insurance agent introduction letter sample
123 Healthy Drive
Downtown, CA 56543
Re: Meet our New Insurance Agent
Dear James Jones
Our team is growing. We are excited to introduce [name] as our new insurance agent at [name and location of the brand where he will work].
[name] is qualified for the position because she/he has a strong background and has 5 years of experience in similar roles.
When he/she was working at [name of the previous company] as Insurance Agent, he was able to improve the customer experience by 45% by responding to their queries tirelessly and advising them towards making better decisions when it comes to which insurance policy package to buy.
Now it’s your time to enjoy the [name] service. We believe he/she is going to be an asset to you and us.
I’m hoping that these changes will make you feel more at ease and that you’ll all be able to adjust to working with him soon.
If you have any questions about this matter, please contact us at [mobile] or [email]