Why publish your article at sherianajamii
Sherianajamii is a web portal about law, started its journey in 2017 with an objective to provide a better legal platform, to enable lawyers and law students to learn the law by reading quality legal articles, blogs, interviews, study materials, legal documents, etc.
Writing for us is a great way to showcase your knowledge in the field of law, publishing quality content will enable you to establish yourself as a brand in this field.
We accept any topic relating to the law.
Benefits of writing on sherianajamii
Our blog reaches more than 15,000 visitors each month, and it is astonishingly increasing.
Most of our visitors are law students, lawyers, teachers, and experts around the world. You can expose your thoughts to a massive audience of the legal fraternity through your writing.
We are very active in social media like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc. We will share your article on our social networks for additional exposure.
Who can write for sherianajamii?
Any person in the field of law can write for sherianajamii- law students, academics, legal experts, lawyers, etc.
We also accept guest posts from authors of other law sites with a do-follow link.
What we accept
We accept original content and high-quality writing. We don’t publish anything that has been published anywhere.
Well-written Articles with proper attributions of data, quotations, facts, examples, authorities, experts, and trustworthiness will always be appreciated.
What we don’t accept
- We don’t publish write-ups on topics that have already been covered on our blog or other blogs.
- You are requested to do a search on our site before submitting an article.
- We don’t accept contents that promote racism or hatred towards any particular community or religion.
- Copied or plagiarized content will also be declined.
How to submit your post
Submit your article, blog, opinion, research paper, essay, case analysis, news analysis, book review, law school review, law event experience, experience in the legal profession, experience in law school, or anything about law.
To successfully submit your post, you may use the form below
- Sheria na jamii has complete discretion to accept or decline submitted posts. We may or may not give reasons for rejection. Our decision in this regard shall be final.
- Sheria na jamii reserves the right to edit your article/blog.
- Sheria na jamii does not provide any remuneration to the authors.